At Tarneit Senior College we offer a comprehensive range of extracurricular activities to suit a range of interests and abilities. We firmly believe it is important for our students to take timeout from their studies. We actively encourage participation or supporting friends in their pursuits.
There are many benefits in extra curricular activities , these include:
- improved academic performance
- building friendships and teamwork skills,
- building self esteem
- expanding and diversifying interests
- learning time management
- developing a sense of commitment and responsibility
- fostering a sense of belonging
- learning essential life skills
By allowing and encouraging your child to participate in activities outside of the classroom, you’re giving them an opportunity to make new friends, develop new interests, and deepen their social and intellectual growth.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Tarneit's Got Talent
Year 12 Study Camp
After School Study Club
Tutoring @ Tarneit P to 9